Hannah's Place

Monday, July 10, 2006

Updates!

On Sunday! I struggled to complete my Malay Novel Review and i was doing it all the way till 12 midnight and all because of that, i couldn't wake up to watch the football match - World Cup Finals but don't really feel like i missed much because i didn't watch any of the other matches anyway.

Today's Monday and school began at 9am. No results today so we had lesson after lesson after lesson and PE was so sian because we only ran 6 rounds and went to the gym - we hardly did anything la =(

I only did my lit. homework. Hopefully, i'll complete my EoM by tmr because there's PW on Wednesday and there's trg tmr! I end at 3pm - trg's at 5.30pm. It'll probably end at 7.30 and i'll probably reach home near 8pm and we're going for Papa's bday dinner and i don't know how i'm going to do any homework!

Ok too sian to blog. tmr la =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home