Hannah's Place

Friday, July 07, 2006

Boo Ya!

Halo!

I just had training with the alumni team in the morning and a miracle happened because we had 7 people down for training - one of the first times such a phenomenon has occured. haha

Wasn't feeling up to Lunch with the team so i think they think i was being anti-social. Regret not going but heck la at least i'm all clean and tutti fresh now! And I'm on the comp! haha

I have so much homework to complete over this 'partially long weekend':

1. My Malay Novel review which is due, according to Cikgu, by 12 tmr night and if we don't email her by tmr night, we have to do 3 reviews as punishment haha and also an article review by tmr night in MALAY

2. Questions 2 and 4 of my Chemistry Energetics Tutorial

3. Complete my Mathematical Induction Tutorial

4. Evaluation of Materials For Project and interview a family with 7 kids for PW also =(

5. Rewrite some newspaper article for General Paper

6. Read Othello Act 2 Scene 3


I get sleepy just typing out the list haha..ok then my work beckons but i think i should make a detour at the kitchen first =) Be back later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home