Hannah's Place

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A word from school

Hello people!

I'm now in school - stoning at the computer because i have a two hour break. I'm supposed to be doing my Project Work EoM now but as you can see, that's not coming along very well. Evelyn is like doing her Maths homework here in the library while i'm slacking away at the computer - the difference between a scholar and a slacker.

Haha..i also just spent my time blogging on our netball blog www.theresianetball.blogspot.com.
Our captain Chermaine created it for us to blog but the thing is only Chermaine and I have blog accounts so we're always the only two people blogging haha..so lame.

I have Biology in about half an hour and for the life of me, i can't understand the teacher or the subject or anything related to bio!!! I want to drop Bio!!!

Yay! Later i'm going for Superman Returns (slow, i know) with Joy and A.L. We're catching a 4.55pm movie at Great World yay! I can't wait - i love hanging out with those peeps.

Oh no..i can hear Evelyn packing her stuff which means it's time to leave the library and head for the canteen for snacks. haha catch ya guys later!

2 Comments:

Blogger lav said...

yo hannah! i used the same skin when i first started! hahaha. pls have a tag board too! woohoo~~

9:31 AM  
Blogger chermaine said...

actually... cherie has a blog.. but she dun update hers too. yan ling have blog too. but she dun update too. hmm... n i think all should get an account!! HAHAHAHA!!! oh wells. till EVERYONE gets their account.. WE WILL CRAP ON THE NETBALL BLOG!!! YEAH!!!
love ya hannah!!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home