Hannah's Place

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

3rd Day of Mid-years!!

Greetings fellow Earthians haha

Today I had Maths in the morning and it was BAD!!!! I don't think i'm gonna pass =(

Anyway, i have a break tmr and then stupid biology on Friday which i'm most definitely going to fail. I haven't even started studying yet though i've been home since 1pm and it's like 5pm already. haha..been wasting my time watching Oprah Winfrey and the Nanny - my favourite shows!

I plan to wake up early tmr to study or TRY to start later today but i doubt the latter's going to happen. I can't wait for 11am on Friday when i'll be free from studying for only 2 days but still 2 days is great! We're going to send Kiri off at the airport that night and then camp out at my place - woo hoo! So fun! But the next day, Al and I have training so we've got to wake up early and then i have mass haha so busy so busy - i love it!

Ok - doing my bit of publicity for Yang Yan - everyone, go check out www.sogirly.blogspot.com and go check out smackers.com. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home