Hannah's Place

Friday, June 23, 2006

Stressed sia!

Ahhh...very stressed for tomorrow - got bio SPA and Literature Paper 1. I'm stressed because i haven't got my second copy of Othello which means i have two choices
1. I rub all my notes away in my current copy of Othello.
2. I take the exam without a text

Either way it's not good. Boo Hoo.

Then the main exams are like starting in two days and i have no idea what i'm doing for Biology - it's like whatever i read for the day leaves me the next so essentially, there's no point reading it. Biology is like Greek - i don't understand a thing!!!

But soon enough, exams will be over and J F HACKKS is going out on Friday for 'Just My Luck'. haha and i even managed to get Farhanah to go which is like a huge accomplishment and if i manage to get KQ to go as well - i should get an award man!

Ok...i know...i know...i should get a headstart on my studying not as if there's much hope anyway. There's OPRAH and the Nanny later yay!!!! Ok study study - focus Hannah!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger YaN! said...

hannah u finally have a blog!! I'm gonna link u. Anws,i've watched just my luck and though its kinda predictable.. its actually nice in the end.. =) have fun!!
One More Week!! .. yay!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home