Hannah's Place

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

more...

And we're back to TCC again where we were disturbing Celina and i just couldn't get enough haha...and i've got a pic of Kiri! Woo hoo for me!

And not forgetting my CJ Pals! 1T31 class outing at Settlers, Holland Village. Even Mrs Chong joined us! We had a blast playing taboo, cluedo and some fish market game which was the best!
We must go again sometime soon =)

This was our lovely surprise to Celina. We crashed her workplace and made her serve us. Behind the menu, we have Kiri followed by KQ, A.L and then Song Im, Farhanah and myself =)

More chill-out time with Joy, Kiri and Cel at ThaiExpress! I wonder...who's idea was it to go there hehehe... =) This was followed by gossip on the roof of the esplanade - fun!fun!fun!

After all the sports, it's time sit back and chill with good friends! Here's a pic of us doing a bit of karaoke-ing. Celina took the picture and Dylan, A.L and I are in it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home