Hannah's Place

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hullo!

Haha...that greeting is me quoting Joy who's quoting from Brave New World haha...ok ANYWAY, I've been really really really bored these last few days with the incessant 3 hour breaks that i have to endure in school. Evelyn has been a great help - she welcomed me into her home - the CJ Hostel which reminds me i'm supposed to send her some snail mail haha...

The last time i posted was Monday and now it's friday so let me review the events of the week since i've nothing else to do. On Monday,after school, the netball team painted our netball banner for CJ's open house coming up on the 14th of October! haha eventhough our eventual design for the banner was really simple, it took a lot of hard work, most of which i didn't do, but it was hard work! And for the last 20 minutes, i've been trying to figure out what i did on Tuesday because all i can remember is that i came home from school at 4pm and i can't rmb what i did after curriculum time. So if anyone remembers, please let me now!!!

Wednesday was another 3 hr break day but i had tonnes of fun after school because Dylan, Alicia and I went to play table tennis and then basketball at my place after lunch...it felt so good to run around and play sports! I miss playing netball but i don't miss netball training haha...and Thursday was another fruitful day - it was badminton with Alicia, Sheryl, Don, Celina, Dylan and I before we went bowling and then for dinner! Haha =)

Today i spent my 3 hr break helping Evelyn paint (very little) of her library manner which she did all by herself and it looks soooo good! haha...after school, had lunch with Dylan and Alicia and then we did 20 mins worth of CIP with the student council and then i came home and now i'm slacking my time away haha. Tonight there's Ghostwhisperer yay!

What's coming up on the weekend? Tmr's Saturday and Evelyn, Dylan and I are supposed to go get our class jerseys and then i think i'm meeting Joy to do sth haha and Sunday, i'm doing CIP with Evelyn at Bishan park haha..i think the SPCA roadshow thing on Sunday is going to be fun - can't wait!

My next post will include pics from our CIP at St. Ignatius Church and our bowling/badminton expedition yesterday =)

1 Comments:

Blogger ladybug said...

I'm glad you enjoy playing badminton. It really is a lot of fun! :-D

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home